(From PRWEB) -- WeComply, Inc., a leader in web-based compliance training for corporate employees, has released the first app intended to help employees understand and comply with the multitude of laws and regulations governing today's workplace. WeComply's new iComply Toolkit is a collection of compliance and ethics resources — some serious and some on the lighter side — for employees throughout the U.S.
The app (available free of charge in Apple's App Store) includes the following tools:
- iKnow: A primer on the most important compliance and ethics topics.
- iDeal: A guide to dealing with difficult situations, from natural disasters to unannounced plant inspections.
- iLearn: A link to online compliance training courses specially developed for the iPhone and iPod Touch (user account required).
- iCheck: A series of virtual wallet cards containing checklists of essential compliance do's and don'ts.
- iGetIt: A link to web-based "tips" on a broad range of compliance and ethics topics.
- iWhistle: A shortcut to your organization's e-mail and telephone hotline for blowing the whistle on violations of law and/or policy (whistle included).
- iWouldaCouldaShoulda: A conjurer of excuses for non-compliant behavior in case the cat gets your tongue.
- iSpot: A faux Geiger counter that spots and identifies non-compliant behavior in your colleagues and co-workers.